DNN 6.0 Optimized Release Please

Sep 8, 2011 at 5:52 PM

I can guarantee you several more downloads/installs if you have a DNN 6.0 release.  ;)

Sep 8, 2011 at 8:45 PM

yes, the module is really good but just mention that it needs asp.net pipeline integrated cos after i installed the module my site stopped working but now its back :)

Sep 8, 2011 at 8:46 PM

yes, the module is really good but just mention that it needs asp.net pipeline integrated cos after i installed the module my site stopped working but now its back :)

Coordinator
Oct 8, 2011 at 11:46 PM

Yup. Work in progress. The integrated pipeline requirement is an issue. It's suppose to work for the classic application pool so I need to run a few more tests.

Oct 24, 2011 at 8:05 PM

My website (dnn 6.0.2) was down today and displayed this error:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   Spiffy.DatabaseMonitor.Monitor.OnBeginRequest(Object source, EventArgs e) +2180
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +148
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Any idea what I did wrong?

Coordinator
Oct 28, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Good ole object reference errors. I'll have to add in a little more error checking and reporting.

Not sure how you could even get an ObjRef error in the function since the whole thing is wrapped in a Try Catch. Are you running the latest version 1.0.3?